TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In which countries are the products of JamonesQuercus.com distributed?
- How are the orders sent?
- How long will my order take to be delivered?
- What shipping costs will I have to pay?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Can I modify my order?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Can I request a refund for my order?
1. IN WHICH COUNTRIES ARE THE PRODUCTS OF JAMONESQUERCUS.COM DISTRIBUTED?
We distribute all our products to the following countries:
- Spain and Portugal
- European Union member states (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden)
2. HOW ARE THE ORDERS SENT?
Orders are sent by courier and delivered by hand to the address indicated during the purchase. That is why we recommend that you check the address very well and that you choose a place in which you find yourself during normal working hours, as it will be within this timeframe that the courier delivers the package. If the courier service has a problem locating the address or does not find anyone at the address you indicated, they will try to locate you by phone on the number indicated during the purchase. Therefore, we recommend that it is preferably a mobile phone.
3. HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO BE DELIVERED?
If you place your order from Spain or Portugal, it will arrive within 2 to 3 days. For deliveries in the Union European the order will arrive within a period of 4 to 5 days. For other countries and continents, we will inform via email of the estimated arrival date.
4. WHAT SHIPPING COSTS WILL I HAVE TO PAY?
The shipping costs are assumed by Jamones Quercus S.A. based on minimum purchase orders according to the place of delivery in accordance with the following table:
|Place of Delivery (Country / Territory)
|Minimum Order Value (EUROS)
|Mainland Spain & Portugal
|Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla (Spain)
|Member States of the European Union (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, France,
Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden)
|All other countries
We possess all the legal guarantees to send our products to the afore-mentioned places.
5. WHAT METHODS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
Payment by card: payment by card is made in a secure way to guarantee the confidentiality of your data. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards as well as payment by Pay Pal.
When you make the payment with your card you will be redirected to the payment processing platform of BBVA, where you will be asked for the following information:
- Cardholder Name
- Card Number
- Expiry Date
- CSC /CVV (Security code that appears on the back of the card next to the signature)
Once we have received the payment confirmation, we will start processing the order.
PayPal payment: if you have a PayPal account, you can use it to pay at JamonesQuercus.com. After confirming the order you will see that the system directs you to the web page of paypal.com, where you must connect to your account and confirm the payment.
6. CAN I MODIFY MY ORDER?
In JamonesQuercus.com we go to work on your order as soon as it is received. If your modification is made before the order leaves our Factory, there is no problem.
Call us on (+34) 923 401 931 indicating your order number and the modification that you wish to make. If the order has already been sent it will not be posible to make any modifications.
7. CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
In the same way as any modifications, if your cancellation occurs before the order leaves our factory there will be no problem. Call us on (+34) 923 401 931 indicating your order number and we will proceed to cancel it.
If the order has already been sent, then it will not be possible to make the cancellation.
8. CAN I REQUEST A REFUND FOR MY ORDER?
We offer you the refund guarantees included in the European regulations for the return of purchases made over the internet.
This means that if your product is defective, we will exchange it or refund your money and you will not have to pay any extra transport costs. Please read the return instructions that we indicate in this section.
You can request the return of your order within 7 days after purchase, provided it is for one of the following reasons:
- The product is unopened, with the original packaging sealed as it was delivered.
- Upon receipt of the package, the packaging is damaged. In this case, the courier company is responsible for the damage, so you must indicate to the carrier that you will not accept it.
- The product is not in good condition. In this case, the product must still have 80% of its original weight remaining or the refund will not be accepted and it should also maintain the original seal around the bone (in the case of hams and shoulders) and have its original packaging. In the case of other ham products, you must keep the label with the traceability code.
A JamonesQuercus.com product is not in good condition when:
- It clearly has a bad smell.
- It has a good smell but a bad taste. To ensure that there is no factor that alters the taste, remove the rind and external fat before testing. It may occur that, if you do not in the habit of cutting Iberian ham, you start cutting the piece in the most fatty area and this will surprise you. Jamones Ibericos and shoulders normally have more fat than other Spanish hams. This percentage of fat is important because it contributes greatly to the flavour and juiciness to the lean part of the ham. Otherwise, the Jamon or Shoulder would be excessively dry.
To proceed with a refund, call us at (+34) 923 401 931 indicating your order number and the reason you want to return the order. If we accept the return of the product, you will not have to pay the transport costs for the returned order or in the re-shipment of the new product. Otherwise, the return costs will be down to you.